I earned my CCNA in Routing and Switching on October 14th 2014. You may verify my certification by going to http://www.ciscocertificates.com/verify.cfm and entering the verification code 419264167930BMCJ in the box provided.
You may see my CCNA certificate, along with other certifications I have aquired, in the portfolio section .
Information Technology Management
Technology Services Management – Change Management
Multifaceted technical professional with 15+ years’ proven expertise in IT Services Management, driving organizational IT initiatives and projects to delivery, consistently exceeding all expectations. An ITIL, CCNA, Scrum, Negotiation Associate, and Six Sigma certified professional. Collaborative team leader with exceptional, objectives-driven interpersonal communication skills. Broad-ranging technical expertise bolstered by a rapid adaptability to new and emerging technologies. Highly diversified technical expertise bolstered by a rapid business acumen translatable to any demanding role in IT Leadership.
Sr. NOC Data Service Assurance Analyst | Cox Communications 8/2012 – Present
Provide on-point tier III Service and Operations Management, service issue resolution, and quality management for Cox enterprise products, services and applications. Consistently ensure defined service quality metrics adherence and the availability of tools and information throughout role. Spearhead Incident Command to address and expediently resolve all immediate service issues at the enterprise level.
- Served successfully as Subject Matter Expert and owner of operations service management escalation, incident command, and service assurance.
- Established incident management tracking and recording procedure to ease incident response and reporting and to streamline post-incident reviews, later replicated company-wide.
NOC Technician & Project Manager | Huawei Technologies 7/2010 – 6/2012
Led team in the creation of tools and job aids to significantly increase efficiency while reducing errors and downtime, finishing each project on time and within budget. Supported NMS system set-up and authority administration for the collection of network surveillance alarms and dependability statistics data in close collaboration with support system engineers. Drove adherence to all service levels in line with agreed SLA in fulfillment of company mission and customer requirements. Held accountability for overall surveillance, triage, and troubleshooting activities on BTS, BSC, MSC, SMSC, Transmission, RF, and other related tools.
- Owned several key projects through full project life cycle, delivering each well above expectations.
- Drove adherence to all service levels in line with agreed SLA in fulfillment of company mission and customer requirements.
Network Control Engineer | AT&T Mobility/Wireless contractor 8/2007 – 12/2009
Engaged in thorough testing and repair of T-1 circuits to cellular phone sites throughout the United States, utilizing Net Analyst and escalating to vendors to resolve circuitry issues as necessary, Encouraged and drove for continuous professional excellence in analysis, documentation, repair, and production. Utilized switch access to monitor status of numerous cellular sites with varying technologies and markets.
- Increased personal production by 100%, achieving 1st out of top 50 for quality and production excellence in efficiency.
- Trained, mentored, and supported team members on processes and procedures and facilitated shift meetings to review, direct, and delegate over a team of 10+ personnel, driving successful completing of daily objectives.
Sales & Business Technical Development | NorthFultonTimes.com & Home Town Times 12/2005 – 8/2007
Owned all business and technical operations for www.northfultontimes.com, a local online newspaper. Partnered with sales staff to mentor, guide, and develop new lead generation opportunities.
- Achieved record for single largest sale in Home Town Times network of sites, surpassing previous record by 50%.
- Created and fostered strategic partnerships and alliances with businesses, organizations, and non-profits, assisting each in garnering public awareness while increasing NorthFultonTimes’ readership and advertising revenue.
Network Administrator | InterContinental Hotels Group 3/1999 – 1/2006
Maintained and ensured 24×7 network uptime and connectivity to mainframe, server, and multiple applications. Engaged in investigation, escalation, and network failure remediation. Analyzed and expediently resolved network and application issues to provide support of corporate offices, reservations center, external customers, remote users, and hotels globally via fault isolation, diagnostics, and in-depth analysis of transmission failures.
- Collaborated closely with technical teams for installation, testing, and commissioning of new network equipment and infrastructure.
- Contributed to forums to drive resolution and alleviation of interdepartmental issues and miscommunications and to troubleshoot handoff procedures.
- Participated in various training and professional development courses to increase and bolster hardware, software, and interpersonal communication skills.
Bachelor of Science in Business Telecommunications Management – DeVry Institute of Technology
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, IT Service Management
- CCNA Switching and routing
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified
- Negotiation Associate Certification
|Hardware||Cisco Routers, Catalyst switches, Cabletron switches, Hubs, Hughes and Spacenet VSAT, DSU, Bytex, Foundry, Smart Jack, Cables, Modems, PC, DACC Tellabs 5500, 5320, 532L, and the Tellabs MSN 8860s and Alcatel 1630, 1631, 1677, 1671, Alcatel MSN 7670s, Huawei, BTS, BSC, MSCe, HLR, UMGW, Avaya, Juniper, Cisco CCAP|
|Monitoring Tools||N’Genius, Spectrum, Solarwinds – Orion, NMS, Netscout, Netcool, Network General Sniffer, Ace, TJ ping, NetAnalyst, M2000, Maddog, HP BSM, NNMI, HP Operations Manager I, Splunk|
|Communications Protocols||SNA, TCP/IP, SNMP, X.25, PPP, Frame Relay, MPLS, ISDN, VSAT, VPN, VLAN, DS3, T1, T3, DS0, Fractional T1, B8ZS, LAN, WAN, OSI Layers, Dial, Sonet – Fiber ring, HTML, FTP, C++, H246, M3UA, EVDO, CDMA 2000, SS7, ABIS, SIP, DOCSIS, HFC, DHCP, HTTP, TCP/UDP, FTP, TFTP, IP, DNS, WiFi|
|PC Software||Windows10, 7, 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Unix, Microsoft Office Professional, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, FrontPage, Visio, Dreamweaver, Fireworks MX, Expression Web, Wiki, SwifTrac, Granite, Vantive, Remedy, CTS, Secure CRT, Wireshark, AS/400, VMware, SharePoint|