Hello, my name is Steven Ming. This site is about my professional accomplishments and experiences in my adult years.
On this site you will find my professional resume, professional portfolio and other information about me.
I am currently a Senior NOC Data Assurance Analyst at Cox communications supporting system services functionality and server communication. Prior to this I worked as a Project Manager and Network Operations Technician at Huawei facilitating in the build-out of a wireless CDMA network . I worked at AT&T Mobility as a Network Control Engineer insuring cell tower communications. I have also worked for the North Fulton Times doing Technical Development, Management and Sales. To augment my already extensive management ability, I completed a PMP prep course from Waters Management Group.
I earned my CCNA in Routing and Switching on October 14th 2014. You may verify my certification by going to http://www.ciscocertificates.com/verify.cfm and entering the verification code 419264167930BMCJ in the box provided.
I have also earned my ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management on July 24, 2015 . You may see my certificate in the portfolio section.
Some of my other key accomplishments include:
- 6 Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
- Scrum Fundamentals certification.
- Negotiation Associate certification
- As a project manager, I have taken projects through the full project life cycle; Initiating, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing
- Developed process procedures that has helped me to exceed set base guidelines as well as increase production by 100%
- I hold the record for sales surpassing previous sales
- by 50% set by a well seasoned sales person.
- I also have vast experience with large-scale global enterprise networks supporting a wide array of technologies and topologies while working at Intercontinental Hotels Group.
My most valuable work characteristics are hard work, can-do attitude, dependability.